For the base:
- 1 x packet of digestive biscuits
- 150g butter at room temperature
For the filling:
- 120g Thawed or fresh raspberries
- 400g Fresh Ricotta
- 500g Cream Cheese
- 180ml Wild Nectar Honey (we used organic)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180/160 fan-forced and grease and line a 20cm springform cake pan.
- Place the digestive biscuits in a blender/food processor with the butter and blitz to combine. Press into the base of the cake pan with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden, firm and smelling great. Take from the oven and leave to cool while making the filling.
- Clean and dry your blender/food processor and place in raspberries with 2 tablespoons of water. Blitz until smooth and then strain through a sieve to remove seeds. You may need to push around with a spoon to get the mixture through. Discard seeds and set aside.
- Wash and dry the blender/food processor. Place in the ricotta and cream cheese, Wild Nectar Honey and vanilla and process until smooth. Add in the eggs and continue to process until smooth.
- Pour the ricotta and cream cheese mixture over the base. Dollop the berry puree in the center and then mix it through with a skewer to create a ripple effect. Smooth the surface gently and bake for 1 hour and 15 mins - it should smell cooked and be just set in the middle. Turn the oven off and let cool with the door open (this stops cracking).
- Cover and place in the fridge for about 4 hours and garnish with extra raspberries and Wild Nectar Honey!